Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Typical Wednesday

So one quality of mine that has gotten worse is my procrastination. I'm usually so tired that I just don't ever feel like accomplishing anything! I blame it on the baby :) So that is what brought me to Kohls today. My procrastination. You see my niece's birthday party is today and I still have not gotten her a gift. So Thomas and I went shopping. Now that he is walking he no longer enjoys being in his stroller. This makes browsing more of a chore then a favorite so we are usually in and out of places pretty quickly. The only thing that saved me today was food. (Thank you gold fish crackers!) Anytime he would start making any kind of whine I would pump him with more crackers. Its almost like a pacifier :) On a side note; I never noticed how close the clothes racks are sitting until I started pushing a stroller between them. It was like playing bumper cars. At one point some guy was walking through the isles pretty fast and saying goodbye to someone and not paying attention where he was going and tripped right over the front wheels of the stroller. Embarrassing for him, funny for me. No one was hurt. We found what we were looking for!!! Anyone looking to get some great kids clothes should go there. They are always offering great deals and they have the cutest stuff.

I had forgotten the face to my radio so I kept us entertained my singing "if your happy and you know it". We were stopped and a light and just as it turned green some lame-o decided that my lane was going to to faster so he started to come into my lane. I accelerated and LAID on my horn. You know what he did? He sped up, cut me off, and gave me a nice view of his middle finger. So many things I wanted to yell but now that I have a little one who is learning all his words from me I refrained. That was hard. But I continued to sing. We came up to the next light and do you know what this guy did? He opened his door, got out, and yelled something very angrily. hahahaha! I'm not sure what he said cause my window was up and I was still singing "if your happy and you know it". But I'm sure he didn't like the fact that I started laughing. hahaha! I thought I had road rage. This guy needed a valium.
We made it home, ate lunch and I even cleaned up the house. No procrastinating today! I'll save that for tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

Cassy said...

I still use food as a way of keeping Rayne entertained while shopping. Works like a charm!!