Thursday, July 2, 2009

My creations

Since I have my little blog started I thought that I would go ahead a show off my creations. Its about the extent of my craftyness. Its also the first time making anything worth looking at using a sewing machine. If you are interested in owning one or would just like to give a great gift, go to my website and order one, or three :) I will post more in the next week and I will also have custom orders available soon too. That way you can tell me what color fabric and ribbon you want. If you have ANY suggestions on how I can make these better, please let me know!!!
http://www.tlcessentials.etsy.com/








2 comments:

Cassy said...

So cute! I just peeked at you website and I am contemplating the blue polka dot one. Can't wait to see more!

Dawn said...

I love my black and white one and my matching bracelet! Now the trick is going to be to keep them away from Jessie. She loves her jewelry... and mine!