I saw this on one of my friends blogs, liked the idea and decided to do the same. Hope you enjoy.
1. A picture of you in your bedroom
2. A picture with someone you don't actually like
Its not that he is a bad person. Here's the story. I was kindly asked to leave my high school before graduation. In turn, I wasn't technically invite to my senior prom. Well, I asked this guy to take me so I could go, just as friends. But the whole after party he asked me over and over if he could kiss me. It was soooooo annoying. Plus he had the worst hair! He promised he would cut it for prom. LIAR!
3. Youngest photo of me
This photo is of me and my mom in my nursery in Kansas. I was 10 months old. This picture gives me warm fuzzys cause my mom looks so nurturing and happy. I love this picture.

4. A picture of me making a goofy face at the camera.
Its actually a little on the scary side. hahaha. It was a game night with some on the Glamour Shots girls and we were getting ready to play chubby bunny.
Its actually a little on the scary side. hahaha. It was a game night with some on the Glamour Shots girls and we were getting ready to play chubby bunny.

5. A picture that I edited to make me look better
What? Everybody does it!

6. A picture of me truly being myself
Yes, its how I feel about most people. At least I deliver the truth with a smile on my face :)

7. A picture of me being absolutely ridiculous
You try getting six girls in a photo booth and see what faces you make.
8. A picture of a time in your life you wish wasn't over
I've always said that if I could be any age for the rest of my life I would be 3. Plus I'm a huge daddy's girl. This sits on my dresser in a frame to this day and I smile every time I look at it.

9. A picture of a time in my life that I'm thankful is over
Moving to LA was a big culture shock. Most of the people I met had enough friends and didn't care to make any more. Pretty lonely when you move away from home alone. Here is the group of "friends" that so kindly pretended to care while we were in each others lives. After I left I never heard from a single one of them. Glad this period of my life only lasted 6 months! After that I made the most wonderful friends.
Moving to LA was a big culture shock. Most of the people I met had enough friends and didn't care to make any more. Pretty lonely when you move away from home alone. Here is the group of "friends" that so kindly pretended to care while we were in each others lives. After I left I never heard from a single one of them. Glad this period of my life only lasted 6 months! After that I made the most wonderful friends.

10. A picture of when I was a different person
This picture was taken in Cancun. Needless to say I had A LOT of crazy fun in my day. Now that I'm a wife, mommy and a member of the LDS church I've changed a little bit
11. A picture with someone I love
My hubby of course. The best thing about this picture is, it portrays our relationship perfectly :)
12. A picture of how I want the world to see me.
Goofy, stylish, fun loving, surrounded by friends and always up for a laugh.

13. A picture that makes your heart hurt
I grew up with this boy. Our parents worked together and they are great family friends of ours. Unfortunately he passed away when he was 17. He is still sorely missed.

14. A picture that makes your heart smile
My grandparents. The two most real people you will ever meet. And they are still in love after more then 60 years. AMAZING!

15. A picture when everything was changing
Our first family photo. Nothing like parenthood to take your life on a roller coaster ride. Wouldn't change a thing :)
16. On of the best days/nights of my life
The night Jeff proposed. I didn't know it at the time of this picture but it was a very memorable night.


2 comments:
Your baby photo looks just like Thomas!! This was really fun to read. Maybe someday I'll do it when I'm organized enough to find all my old photos. :)
I love this! I had no idea about you being "asked" to leave high school. You will have to share that story when you are in KC next month!
-Dawn
Post a Comment