
So I've just hit my 6 month of pregnancy and I've been feeling pretty good! I forgot how big everything can
get when you're pregnant. It is so amazing what the body can do. I am lucky enough to be having a girl this time which is AWESOME! We've chosen a name for her. Its going to be Kahlia Marie. We aren't quite sure on the spelling yet but we both really like the name. It means beauty in Hawaiian. I'm getting so excited to meet her!! It's amazing how much a baby is loved even before it makes its appearance in the world. I can't wait to see what she looks like or what her little personality is going to be like. Hopefully she is sweet like Thomas :)
get when you're pregnant. It is so amazing what the body can do. I am lucky enough to be having a girl this time which is AWESOME! We've chosen a name for her. Its going to be Kahlia Marie. We aren't quite sure on the spelling yet but we both really like the name. It means beauty in Hawaiian. I'm getting so excited to meet her!! It's amazing how much a baby is loved even before it makes its appearance in the world. I can't wait to see what she looks like or what her little personality is going to be like. Hopefully she is sweet like Thomas :)I must admit, when I first found out we were having another one I wished that I had, had more time with Thomas. That has really helped me treasure the quality time that him and I hav
e. I try not to worry to much about cleaning the house and spend more time playing, rocking, teaching, singing and goofing around with him. Its also really important for me to try to teach him how to clean-up and listen to mom and dad. Those are things that are going to be VERY helpful once Kahlia is here. I know that having two kids under the ages of 18 months is going to be difficult and at times feel impossible. And I know that I will have my days that we all just cry together :) but I am blessed with an amazing family. They have been such a big help and have been such an active part in Thomas' life. I love them for that :) Plus once the kids get a little bit older they will have so much fun playing together. Thomas is going to be su
ch a great big brother, I can already tell.
e. I try not to worry to much about cleaning the house and spend more time playing, rocking, teaching, singing and goofing around with him. Its also really important for me to try to teach him how to clean-up and listen to mom and dad. Those are things that are going to be VERY helpful once Kahlia is here. I know that having two kids under the ages of 18 months is going to be difficult and at times feel impossible. And I know that I will have my days that we all just cry together :) but I am blessed with an amazing family. They have been such a big help and have been such an active part in Thomas' life. I love them for that :) Plus once the kids get a little bit older they will have so much fun playing together. Thomas is going to be su
ch a great big brother, I can already tell. Just to give you a little update on Thomas: He will be 13 months on the 9th. We survived the first year and in fact, it went by too quick. This last month he has developed stranger anxiety. Thats not fun for anyone and hopefully it passes quickly. He is starting to try to talk. He trys to say ball, cat, up, and open. He understands A LOT of what we say. (All the important stuff anyway) I am so proud of him. Here is our recent favorite picture of him. He is such a goofball!!
2 comments:
Can you believe our pregnancies are going by so fast?? It's amazing. Thomas is so cute. Can't wait to see your little girl.
I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet! I'm so excited to meet your little baby girl! I'm sure she will be the perfect addition to your family. :)
Post a Comment