Mackenzie:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is smiling all the time now! Its a great way to brighten my day. She is cooing and starting to interact a lot more. She is only waking up one time during the night to eat. The longest shes gone is 7 hours. If I didn't get the sleep that I do, I wouldn't be able to function. Luckily I was blessed with a great baby. She still loves attention and hates being left in a room alone. She is very interested in Thomas and the crazy things hes up to an she loves when he interacts with her. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she got her shotss (and took it like a champ!) She weighs 11lbs 9oz (56th percentile) and she is 22" long (33rd percentile).
As you can see, she has kept all of that beautiful hair (AND ITS CURLY!!!)
Thomas:
He has hit the 18 month mark! And by my experience means he is going through another clingy phase and he developed and attitude almost overnight. I of course love my child but this phase could not go too quickly if you know what I'm saying. He is figuring out that he can choose to listen to me or not. It makes for some very frustrating days and nights. Lately hes been going to bed early because by 7pm I'm ready for a stiff drink! He won't play in his room alone and our days are usually spent by him following me around whining. I've asked him what he wants. He doesn't know. We went through this phase when he was about a year and we survived it. I've bee told its completely normal and it will pass. I think he is also aware of all the changes happening around here and hes just looking for some comfort. *God please grant me 5 more hands* He also had his Dr.appt last week. He weighs 24lbs 11oz (36th percentile) and is 31" tall (28th percentile) and he is fit as a fiddle. That's really all I want anyways. Healthy kids. We'll work on the happy part later :)
Christmas:
I know its not Christmas yet but I don't know when I will get a chance to blog about it. So here is what I have so far. We are spending Christmas with the Collins family this year and we decorated the tree last week. We didn't get a tree for our apartment (only lights) so I think this was fun for Thomas. Julie bought little ornaments for all the grand kids and they all put them on the tree.
Here is Thomas
We got pictures take of the kids in hopes of getting a good one for Christmas cards. Here is the best one :) He is giving her a kiss.

No comments:
Post a Comment