Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recent favorites

1. Songs (the lyrics say it all)

2. Skinny jeans (I always said I would never own a pair of these. Recently, I broke down and tried on a pair. Turns out they aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. In fact they are now a part of my "sexy/going out" outfit. Just goes to show you should never say never.)






3. Fondue (I was surprised last night by a couple of sly girls with a night at La Fondue. I always knew I liked fondue but last night the food was exceptionally good. Must of had something to do with the company as well)










4. Good Advice (I have had a lot of it lately but I have to give the credit to Kristin for always giving my the profound words of wisdom)
5. Sex and the City reruns (I can always relate to something that Carrie says. Shes so smart)












6. A good work out (Between Stephen and Jillian Michael's I'm going to be ripped. And hopefully have a stomach like the girl wearing the skinny jeans (see above))














7. A little creativity (I've really been into crocheting more scarves. I've just sold 7 last month!! I just tried knitting as well. Don't ask. haha)


8. Online shopping (I avoid the malls as much as possible this time of year. I like to keep the Christmas spirit, and a mall parking lot and my patience are not a way to do that SO this is a great alternative.)






9. Wrapping presents (I could do this all day)

3 comments:

Molly said...

Guess what? I think I'm finally all better and I can start working out! I'm going to try a JM workout this morning. And I'll most likely be super sore, because I haven't really worked out in months and months!

And way to go with the scarves! 7 in one month is awesome!! Just wait til you're living where it snows...

The Mikulla Family said...

I know you don't want to picture this.... But I too, said I would NEVER buy skinny jeans..... But I did and I like them. CRAZY!

Dawn said...

I love your "Burberry" scarf! So pretty! You are a very talented chick! I love you and think about you every single day!