Thursday, October 29, 2009

What I'm greatful for

Family willing enough to drop everything on a dime and make a trip to California

Beautiful new addition to my life. Mackenzie Ann

A wonderful toddler who gives the best hugs.

A best friend willing to Skype daily to keep my spirits high

Endless amounts of charity coming my way

Constant check ups via text messages from even the unlikely ones

People remembering how much I like Cold Stone

People knowing how much a cookie can make your day a little brighter

People who let me cry, swear, yell and feel sorry for myself without a moments notice

Kleenex

Willing babysitters

Sleepovers

The family I married into and am sealed to

Making new memories

How easy he's making it to dislike him

1 comment:

Cassy said...

We need to get together. Maybe after my little one gets here we can do dinner so the new babies can meet...and I wanna see her too! :)