She will be a month old in just a few short days! I can't believe it. She is really doing well. Especially compared to how Thomas was geesh! She slept constantly until she was 2 weeks old. Then she started getting a bit fussy. I started supplementing her with formula and that seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately my milk supply is dwindling fast. I was really looking forward to breast feeding her but at least she is happy on the formula. She is more awake and aware which is great because you can see her huge eyes. I mean huge! I've started doing tummy time with her and she doesn't seem to mind it too much. We want those neck muscles to be as strong as possible. When she knows what she wants she wants it now! She can go from one to ten very quickly. Kinda reminds me of myself :) And she seems to be aware of people when they are around. She doesn't like when you sit her down and walk away. She wants you to at least sit next to her. She is so precious and I'm so proud to say I have a daughter.

Thomas:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is the coolest boy in the world. He is looking older and getting bigger by the day. He just hit the 17 month mark and has learned that he can protest when he doesn't want to do something :) He is a pretty good listener when it comes to the important stuff like not running off when we're on a walk and holding my hand while we cross the street. But when I ask him to not stand on the furniture or to clean up his toys I find myself repeating my request four or five times. We're trying to work on that. I know hes at that age but I have a really low tolerance for selective hearing. Some of my favorite things he just started doing: he makes the "roar" sound like a lion and he will throw his balloon behind him and then look at me with his hands out and say "go?" (as in "where did it go") UH! SO CUTE! His favorite movie right now is Finding Nemo. He has a stuffed fish that he always gets when we watch the movie. We made a fort the other day and watched the movie. He really enjoyed that so we will have to start doing that more.



3 comments:
Such cute kids! I can't believe how dark MacKenzie is. Maybe it's the lighting in the pictures. When are you going to bring her to Church so we can see her up close? :)
You have such beautiful babies! I miss them both so much!
Such cute pictures! Hope your feeling better! Love you!
Post a Comment