I have too many emotions to even begin to tell you what is happening. So I am going to copy and paste an email that my dad's wife sent out to our family.
Dear Family and Friends
I am sending this out to update you all on Trinity and the baby. The baby is due on October 23rd and is doing well. We are looking forward to her arrival! Trinity has not yet decided on her name, but we will keep you all posted…
The disappointing news that we need to share is that after months of struggling, Jeff has decided to end the marriage. Of course, there is never a good time for something like this, but given the closeness of her due date his decision has been very troubling and stressful.
Trinity is in their apartment and Jeff is staying with friends that live in the same complex so that he is close by. We are not sure what their living arrangements will be once the baby is born.
Trinity is staying strong and is actually doing better that anyone could imagine. Kristin is in California with her for a few days. Tom and I plan to go once the baby is here to help out. Jeff’s family has been extremely helpful and supportive. I do not know what she would do without them. They will all pitch in to help with Thomas and I know they will watch out for her and the baby.
She will have some major decisions to make, but is trying to focus on the baby and staying healthy for now. She saw her doctor this week and everything looks good.
We are heartbroken that they are not able to make it work, but we know that God has a plan for all of us and we are faithful that Trin will be able to find the strength to make it through this difficult time.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Leslie & Tom
4 comments:
We love you, Trinity. If there is anything you need, ANYTHING, please ask. You are in our prayers.
Keep that chin up! Holler if you need anything. W/ the flexibility in my job and lack of 'commitment' otherwise (aka - can't find a girl) ... I can be on a plane lickity-split! Plus, I'm always looking for an excuse to head to warmer destinations. DON'T HESITATE - just call.
I hope you're doing ok, please let us know if you need anything! Praying for you! and your precious babies!
You really are amazing, Trinity. I'm glad we got to spend time together today. I really hope you guys can come over and make cookies on Thursday. It will be good for you to get out and do something that will take your mind off things.
Post a Comment