Friday, May 28, 2010

Daily Soul Food

My first day out of school. Time to relax. I tried planning some fun activities for us today but they fell through. I thought I'd make up for it by taking Thomas to get some ice cream on this 90 degree day. He had a melt down for and unknown reason and I couldn't get him out the door. Now that both kids are napping I've decided to give myself a break. So today I am going to catch up on my DVR shows and enjoy a tasty treat.


2 comments:

Cassy said...

We all have those days and 2 kids does not make it any easier! At least you had some yummy chocolate around...that sounds good about now :)

Molly said...

Nothing cures a melt down like a good nap. :) I hope you guys get out to get some ice cream soon!