Thomas:
He is being such a trooper for all that he is going through right now. He just got 2 teeth in this past month and I can see 4 more coming in now. Poor thing. He is also sick right now with a runny nose and nasty cough. Lucky for us he has high spirits and is a pretty happy kid for the most part. We've been Skyping with our family in California and he is getting more and more excited each time we do it. He can't communicate quite yet but he is getting more entertaining :) We haven't had an opportunity to go out and play in the snow yet cause the weather has been great! But the next time it snows hopefully he won't be sick and I can get him out there and build a snowman or something. We've really just been laying low this month. But we've met lots of people with kids so this next month should be jam packed with play dates.
Mackenzie:
She is getting SOOOOO BIG! She has rolls on her rolls. And as you can see she has some very
squeezable cheeks. Her hands are her favorite toy. She will sit there and chew on them, look at
them and she is even getting good at grabbing things with them. She is finding her voice which
means she will scream and talk very loudly. She usually does it when she wants attention or
when she wants me to wake up around 5am. I put her in the door jumper and her exersaucer for
the first time. She is still a little small for them but the way shes growing she'll be ready for them
next week!
2 comments:
They are so perfect! I'm glad you're meeting lots of people! Play dates sound lovely. Now that I'm back at work 3 days a week I cherish the other 2 days and don't want to leave our living room. :)
There are still just as cute as ever! And you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment