Thomas:
He is going through another clingy stage. Part of it could have to do with the fact that he has been watched a lot the last couple of weeks due to Jeff's surgery. But he won't leave me alone for more then ten minutes without wanting to me to pick him up, hold him or play with him. Makes getting things done a little difficult but we'll get through it.
We are trying to get him to drink milk out of a sippy cup. I've been giving it to him during meals but once he realizes milk is in the cup he won't drink anymore. We tried not giving him a bottle before bed but that was a disaster. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
He loves it when we read books together. He will bring me a book from his room and sit down next to me without me even having to ask. His favorite book right now is a book I had when I was little called I love Jesus. He has just started kissing Jesus on every page. Its so cute!!! He has also mastered climbing. He can get on and off of the couch unassisted and he can somehow reach what is on top of the kitchen counter. Time to baby proof again :)
Amazingly enough he is saying a lot of words. Most of them only Jeff and I understand but he is getting the general idea of communication and his words are becoming more enunciated by the day. He can say:
ya, ball, up, dog, toes, football, bird, bubbles, duck, baby, open and all done. It is seriously so crazy how fast they pick things up!
4 comments:
You look so cute! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! Ahh!!!
Thanks! Yes, I know. I can't believe it either. I hope you are feeling good. We should get together before the babies are born.
Girl, why don't we get together more? I feel the same way--my body is just plain tired and I'm giving in to the fact that I'm just not getting much done anymore. :(
wow that's it? 6 weeks? time flies! thomas is growing up so fast, don't you wish you could just bottle it up?
Post a Comment