I enjoyed your pictures! . . . your blog writing is crackin' me up. Hope you can continue with it. Will you send me the picture of grandma in the military uniform? That is hilarious!! See you this afternoon . . . R-
I have -2- blogs. I'm guessing you visited the one that is a genaelogy site that you have to register to use (to keep out the creepos). My personal blog should be open to the public though . . . www.richardgroves.blogspot.com.
GREAT to see you and Jeff . . . and finally meet Thomas. Keep in touch.
3 comments:
I enjoyed your pictures! . . . your blog writing is crackin' me up. Hope you can continue with it. Will you send me the picture of grandma in the military uniform? That is hilarious!! See you this afternoon . . . R-
Ya I'll find it for you and send it. It was so good to see you :)
Any reason why I can't see your blog?
I have -2- blogs. I'm guessing you visited the one that is a genaelogy site that you have to register to use (to keep out the creepos). My personal blog should be open to the public though . . . www.richardgroves.blogspot.com.
GREAT to see you and Jeff . . . and finally meet Thomas. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment